- Simultaneous monitoring of EEG, EMG and Evoked Potentials etc
- Both surgeon directed mode and neurophysiologist supported module.
- 32 channel EMG monitoring and should provide options for both 8 channel and 16 channel as well.
- Can monitor free running EMG and EEG monitoring, Triggered EMG, Motor Evoked Potential, Somatosensory Evoked Potential (SSEP), Visual Evoked Potential (VEP) and Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response (BAER)
- EMG Monitoring is continuous/free running as well as triggered EMG
- provide the surgeon both audio and visual feedback
- System have pedicle screw testing, nerve proximity tests and nerve root testing modes separately
- System have Train Of Four (TOF) testing modalities
- Both slow charge and fast charge MEP (with and without double train)
- Both Electric High Levels and Electric Low Levels
- Should offer upto 4 sites for MEP testing
- Up to 1000 volts max for MEP testing
- Up to 16 stimulator ports
- Up to 32 channel EEG monitoring
- EEG in CSA, DSA or CDSA formats
- Capable of Electrocorticography
- Mute detector probe to mute electrocautery interference
- Able to import and display Vital signs from a wide range of monitors
- Option to save Data manually or automatically as continuous EEG, free run EMG, triggered EMG, EMG audio, updated averaged EP, Screen snapshots and, Video
- Can enable 2 channel pulse oximetry recording
- Simultaneous, acquisition, processing, display, saving, reviewing and printing or faxing of data is possible.