- The Leica DM500/DM750 is ideal for first level Life Science courses.The microscope’s stand features provide “plug and play”capability. All students need to do is turn the power on,place the specimen slide on the stage, focus, and enjoy the view.
- LED illumination designed to provide even lighting across the full field of view without any adjustments.
- Koehler field diaphragm available as an option for optimum illumination and contrast.
- Pre-Centered, pre-focused condenser eliminating the need for adjustments.
- Standard viewing tubes with eyepiece locking screws to prevent loss of eyepieces.
- The ability to share, capture, and archive images is becoming an important part of the microscopy laboratory. Now available: the full range of Leica Microsystems Imaging Solutions, including our integrated ICC50 digital camera module.