The Leica DM2700 P ensures that every user can work at the microscope in a relaxed manner. The height of the microscope’s focus knobs can be individually adjusted to fit each user’s exact hand size, which prevents hand, arm, and shoulder tension and ensures a comfortable and fatigue-free posture. The built-in focus stop protects your samples and the front lens of the objective. For samples of equal height, the focus stop makes the focusing plane easier to reconstruct so you can concentrate entirely on your application.
- Constant color temperature by advanced LED technology
- Build-in incident light oblique illumination
- Height-adjustable focus knobs
- Color-coded objectives and condenser diaphragms match lenses
- Integrated focus stop prevents objective/sample collisions