3.5mm LCP Medial Distal Tibia Plate
- Anatomically contoured; plate is twisted 20° and bent to fit the distal tibia.
- Available for left and right tibias.
- Limited-contact shaft design with 4 to 14 combination locking/compression holes.
- Eight distal locking holes accept 2.7 mm cortex, 3.5 mm locking, 3.5 mm cortex, or 4.0 mm cancellous bone screws.
- Proximal and distal holes for 1.6 mm or 2.0 mm Kirschner wires
- 316L stainless steel.
- Locking holes in distal region are parallel to the joint.
- Elongated hole in shaft aids in initial plate positioning.
- The shaft holes accept 3.5 mm locking screws in the threaded portion and 3.5 mm cortex screws, 4.0 mm cortex screws and 4.0 mm cancellous bone screws in the compression portion.
- Distal tab for optional medial malleolus screw accepts 3.5 mm locking, 2.7 mm cortex,3.5 mm cortex, 4.0 mm cortex.