3.5mm LCP Anterolateral Distal Tibia Plates
- Anatomically shaped.
- Shaft holes accept 3.5 mm locking screws, 3.5 mm cortex screws and 4.0 mm cancellous screws.
- Head holes accept 3.5 mm locking screws, 2.7 mm and 3.5 mm cortex screws and 4.0 mm cancellous screws.
- 3.6 mm shaft thickness tapers to 2.0 mm distally.
- 60º twist in shaft is contoured for the distal tibia anatomy.
- Tapered tip for submuscular insertion.
- 316L stainless steel or titanium alloy.
- Distal locking screws provide support for the articular surface
- Targeted locking for Volkmann’s triangle and the Chaput fragment.
- The head of the plate is designed to provide a low-profile construct when using locking screws or 2.7 mm cortex screws.
- DePuy Synthes LCP technology (Combi holes).