3.5 mm and 4.5 mm Curved Locking Compression Plate System
- The DePuy Synthes Trauma Locking Compression Plate (LCP) System is part of a stainless steel and titanium plate screw system that merges locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques.
- Combi hole allows the surgeon to choose between conventional plating techniques, locked plating techniques, or a combination of both.
- Threaded hole section for locking screws provides ability to create fixed-angle constructs.
- Smooth dynamic compression unit (DCU) hole section for standard screws allows for Load (compression) and neutral screw positions.
- Limited-contact plate design reduces plate-to-bone contact, thus limiting vascular trauma.